Caroline Chisholm Catholic College students have access to the information they need in a rapidly changing world. Our information services include two well-equipped libraries and an online portal through which students can access databases, an e-book collection and other resources.
Our team aims to:
- celebrate literature and encourage reading
- develop students’ research and information literacy skills
- encourage curiosity, problem solving, critical thinking and lifelong learning skills
- provide welcoming spaces with quality resources for individual, group and class activities.
The Thomas Murray Information Service Centre (TISC) is at the Christ the King Campus, while the Bouchard Information Service Centre (BISC) is a larger space that serves both the St Johns and Sacred Heart Campuses.
The libraries open at 8.00am each morning.
After school library services are available in the B.I.S.C. until:
- 4.00pm Monday and Friday
- 4.30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The shuttle bus brings students from Christ the King campus after school each day.